Michael Jackson : A Icon : Passed Away!

Author Topic: Michael Jackson : A Icon : Passed Away!  (Read 9435 times)

Rohan

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• nightwriter22
Michael Jackson : A Icon : Passed Away!
« on: June 25, 2009, 06:08:59 PM »
Michael Jackson one of the greatest entetainers on the planet died due to heart attack in his home. He was getting ready to make his biggest come back in a concert tour I believe in England. Tickets were sold out and also marketing was in progress.

Michael was 50 and left his children and fans behind.

RIP : Michael Jackson.

Erik

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
Re: Michael Jackson : A Icon : Passed Away!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 09:36:38 AM »
Yes, the King Of Pop has left this world.

I wasn't really a Michael Jackson fan, but I am a huge music fan in general. Michael has inspired so many artists, and no one could have gone by without this fact. His work has been heard for many many years, and will be heard the next many many years.

It's a shame that he's gone, I was really looking forward to his comeback with his concerts in London. Michael was truely the King Of Pop!

Rest in peace, Michael!!
We can breath in space,
they just don't want us to escape...

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 12:12:12 PM »
I am being totally honest here. I cried. I had tears in my eyes. I am still in fact sad when I hear his name or his music. He had a unique life of fame and lots of negativity in it.

I never believed the accusations. He was a innocent and kind man. A man with big heart.

There will be no other Michael Jackson, just like there will be no other Shakespeare.

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 02:54:10 PM »
RIP.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

shadowbender

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2009, 01:33:57 PM »
I love his music, just don't like him as a person. A freak probably.

And now Billie Mays is dead! What the heck?! So many people dying right now. It's ridiculous...I think it might be a sign. Seriously.

Alana1991

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2009, 07:01:29 PM »
I KNOW!!!! Not Billy!!! :'(

Too many deaths. :(

AIR NOMAD

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2009, 07:22:32 PM »
I have been a huge MJ fan all my life, and I always believed he was innocent, not to mention a kind and generous person.

I was so sad when I got the news,  and now all the radios are playing his music, sales of his albums have skyrocketed, and there are documentaries and tributes to him every night on tv.  Only in death does he get the respect he deserved.

RIP Michael

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2009, 09:08:01 PM »
Michael Jackson was innocent. He was a good man and left a legacy behind. I respect him and will always respect him.
He was definately not a freak. He was a entertainer, a great artist and harmless human being. All accusations were false.
To me a freak is a serial killer, to me freak is Chris Brown, to me freak is BTK, Zodiac, Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, terrorists, gangsters.

AIR NOMAD

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2009, 10:02:25 PM »
I love his music, just don't like him as a person. A freak probably.

And now Billie Mays is dead! What the heck?! So many people dying right now. It's ridiculous...I think it might be a sign. Seriously.

He died?  I remember seeing him on the tonight show this week!  He seemed in great health!

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2009, 12:00:03 PM »
Billy Mays death was surprising too. Same age. At 50 he passed away. I think had internal injuries due to plane incident. It is sad.

Namaste

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2009, 05:28:29 PM »
Long live the king of pop! Michael Jackson is incomparable to anyone in his time. It's not a stretch to compare him to Shakespeare or Mozzart or Van Gough. Some people thought they were a little odd too. Well that's genius for you. Go to MichaelJackson.com if you want to share memories you have of him or his music. It's very simple, no need to sign up or register or anything.
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2009, 06:01:22 PM »
Long live the king of pop! Michael Jackson is incomparable to anyone in his time. It's not a stretch to compare him to Shakespeare or Mozzart or Van Gough. Some people thought they were a little odd too. Well that's genius for you. Go to MichaelJackson.com if you want to share memories you have of him or his music. It's very simple, no need to sign up or register or anything.

Thanks for the website, Namaste.

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2009, 06:18:16 PM »
You're welcome ;D
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2009, 10:19:23 PM »
I am listening to his tracks right now. Thriller, makes me to dance.

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2009, 10:57:55 PM »
lol, i think i listened to at least 20 of his songs today, myself. Take advantage of all the free music of his they're puttin online for the moment.