Michael Jackson : A Icon : Passed Away!

Author Topic: Michael Jackson : A Icon : Passed Away!  (Read 9436 times)

Rohan

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• nightwriter22
Re: Michael Jackson : A Icon : Passed Away!
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2009, 09:57:56 AM »
lol, i think i listened to at least 20 of his songs today, myself. Take advantage of all the free music of his they're puttin online for the moment.

I am. Thanks again for the link to his website. 'Billie Jean' is awesome. There is another song of his aired on VH1 called 'say say say' with Paul McCarthy.

Will there be someone like MJ, Namaste? So good and talented?

shadowbender

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2009, 01:32:18 PM »
lol, i think i listened to at least 20 of his songs today, myself. Take advantage of all the free music of his they're puttin online for the moment.

I am. Thanks again for the link to his website. 'Billie Jean' is awesome. There is another song of his aired on VH1 called 'say say say' with Paul McCarthy.

Will there be someone like MJ, Namaste? So good and talented?

In the future...I can feel it...brewing on the horizon...

Sorry guys. Just a little humor.

Michael Jackson has great songs: "Beat It", "Thriller", "Bad".

And it's so strange that Billy died too.

Namaste

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2009, 11:18:24 PM »
Billy Mays is not my lover.

I don't think the world can produce another Michael Jackson. It's just too corrupt and comercialized. The children growing up in the western world today are all dead inside.
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2009, 09:57:29 AM »
Billy Mays is not my lover.

I don't think the world can produce another Michael Jackson. It's just too corrupt and comercialized. The children growing up in the western world today are all dead inside.

I totally agree with you, Namaste.

Alana1991

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2009, 07:09:41 PM »

In the future...I can feel it...brewing on the horizon...

Sorry guys. Just a little humor.

Michael Jackson has great songs: "Beat It", "Thriller", "Bad".

And it's so strange that Billy died too.

What about Billy Jean? Great Song.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2009, 08:53:25 PM »
His memorial is tomorrow. These crazy tickets prices are at amazing rate.

AIR NOMAD

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2009, 11:57:31 PM »
I watched the memorial live today.  It was all so sad, yet celebratory. The ending, when his daughter spoke, REALLY got to me.  :'(

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2009, 12:21:24 AM »
it got to u cuz it was real. very few people can act that out. I just hope the Media doesnt exploit her in their coverage of the event (they've already shown her too many tiems for my taste). Stevie Wonder was amazing. Better than I've ever seen him.
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

AIR NOMAD

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2009, 04:41:32 PM »
I know, the part where his daughter spoke to the public for the first time was very touching, because behind all the documentaries and memorials, the reality is, this little girl lost her father, all three of them did.  I wish the best for them.

shadowbender

« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2009, 12:15:41 PM »
I know, the part where his daughter spoke to the public for the first time was very touching, because behind all the documentaries and memorials, the reality is, this little girl lost her father, all three of them did.  I wish the best for them.

That was really sad.

The part that really got to me was when Michael's brother was singing and he started choking up. Really sad.

And, I don't mean to be disrespectful by making a joke out of this, I really don't. But, my brother and I were thinking that what if M.J., at the end of the show, rose slowly out of his grave and started singing "Thriller", and it turns out he wasn't really dead. My brother and I thought that would be ground-breaking if he wasn't really dead and that's how he started his new tour.

But I think it was seriously sad seeing his family and friends there at the memorial.

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2009, 01:09:27 PM »

That was really sad.

The part that really got to me was when Michael's brother was singing and he started choking up. Really sad.

And, I don't mean to be disrespectful by making a joke out of this, I really don't. But, my brother and I were thinking that what if M.J., at the end of the show, rose slowly out of his grave and started singing "Thriller", and it turns out he wasn't really dead. My brother and I thought that would be ground-breaking if he wasn't really dead and that's how he started his new tour.

But I think it was seriously sad seeing his family and friends there at the memorial.

Yeah, I have a feeling there will be many many Michael Jackson sightings in the next few years just like there was for Elvis and Tupac. It's just so hard to believe they are dead. People will have trouble dealing with it. I have to admit that even I have the feeling sometimes that maybe he's not dead and it's just a big publicity stunt, and if anyone would be crazy enough to do it, MJ would lol.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2009, 07:57:45 PM »
I wish its a publicity stunt, Namaste. I want Michael to come back.

shadowbender

« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2009, 08:58:18 PM »
Exactly. A publicity stunt. That's what I thought. Because, it's just hard to believe.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2009, 03:09:10 PM »
Exactly. A publicity stunt. That's what I thought. Because, it's just hard to believe.

It is still hard to believe. I am listening to his songs everywhere.

AIR NOMAD

« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2009, 02:38:40 PM »
Happy Birthday Michael