I'm Getting Tired Of GEORGE CLOONEY

Author Topic: I'm Getting Tired Of GEORGE CLOONEY  (Read 5622 times)

Rohan

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• nightwriter22
I'm Getting Tired Of GEORGE CLOONEY
« on: December 04, 2009, 11:36:49 AM »
Enough of George Clooney now. I am getting tired of this guy. Seriously, he used to be good. I am getting tired of his idiotic films lately. When he sits on director's chair he comes up with stupid film making and when he acts its like okay, I'm George the king clooney and critics will love my film cause I am rich and still got it. Even though I am not going to win any award, but Critics will kiss my derriere anyways and then I can get to sleep with young women around.

Critics please stop kissing this guys old derriere now. What's he done to actually impress. HIS GOOD LOOKS? - who cares. There are many other actors and directors there that needs the time and chance so they could show how talented and fresh they are.

F**k George Clooney. Get of the Camera.

Up In The Air - Trailer told me the whole movie in like a minute. Boring. Boring dialogues and worthless film.

the_sorcerer

• The Village

• Email
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of GEORGE CLOONEY
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 02:28:41 PM »
I thought Good Night And Good Luck was pretty f**king fantastic

steinmansbrain

• The Village

• Email
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 02:55:47 PM »
Enough of George Clooney now. I am getting tired of this guy. Seriously, he used to be good. I am getting tired of his idiotic films lately. When he sits on director's chair he comes up with stupid film making and when he acts its like okay, I'm George the king clooney and critics will love my film cause I am rich and still got it. Even though I am not going to win any award, but Critics will kiss my derriere anyways and then I can get to sleep with young women around.

Critics please stop kissing this guys old derriere now. What's he done to actually impress. HIS GOOD LOOKS? - who cares. There are many other actors and directors there that needs the time and chance so they could show how talented and fresh they are.

Up In The Air - Trailer told me the whole movie in like a minute. Boring. Boring dialogues and worthless film.

Thanks for this man it has really made my day.

Pretty much summed up my exact feelings towards him.

He's just awful. Awful awful awful.

Sanford

• The Avatar

• Black Lightning
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 06:28:17 PM »

How can you say a film is "worthless" if you haven't even seen it?

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2009, 09:41:01 PM »
It's worthless cause it is GEORGE CLOONEY again. Trailer sucked big time - No point in the movie. Usually there is a point in trailers that makers reveal so audiences can get cheered up. I enjoyed - Burn After Reading. To be honest, I am tired of George Clooney coming every here with whatever he makes and people and critics specially cheer for him.

I think he should take break. Let other actor and directors comes in his place.

Hollywood is polishing George Clooney's shoes too much now.

What is UP IN THE AIR? - I seriously thought it's a TV commercial.

I hope you get my point here. Aren't you guys tired of seeing GEORGE Clooney everywhere and even if the movie sucks - Critics loves it.

Sanford

• The Avatar

• Black Lightning
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2009, 02:06:32 PM »
Critics didn't seem to receptive to Men Who Stare At Goats. He's had several critical flops in the past. Look at Leatherheads which came out last year, that he starred in and directed. It TANKED and got not-too-great reviews. If I'm mistaken I'm not even sure O Brother, Where Art Thou? got too great of reviews. He's kind of a wild card in Hollywood anymore, but I've always really enjoyed him. He has a lot of charisma which not a lot of people in movies nowadays seem to have.

I'm personally excited about Up in the Air. I really liked Thank You For Smoking and I own Juno so I think Jason Reitman's a director with a lot of future potential so I'm interested in this new one.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2009, 04:01:44 PM »
I used to enjoy George'e presense on the screen. Not anymore. He is everywhere. Every year. He really wants to win. He really wants the judges to hand him the AWARD as a gift. He must take break and come back after 2 years.

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator

• http://www.teddyblass.com
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2009, 01:10:34 AM »
This is easily the most ridiculous and brain-numbing thread on the entire site. Just saying.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2009, 02:29:36 PM »
I think it is easily the most brain-numbing thread here on the site. I'm hardly putting the words about George Clooney here. I used to enjoy him, but not anymore. What's he trying to prove and I have no idea what's he doing. I have respect for his contributions to the industy in the past, but come on, every year he is coming with at least something. My mind doesn't get any numb than this. I stopped watching George Clooney.

I have to admit. I love Syriana - where is that serious George?

the_sorcerer

• The Village

• Email
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2009, 02:56:18 AM »
Doesn't Tom Cruise release an over-dramatic, brainless, insincere "I'm gonna play the same character that I've been playing for 25 years" abomination to cinema just about every year? I'd say I'm WAAAAAAAAAAAAY more tired of seeing Tom "I'M A GOD" Cruise everywhere I look.

Namaste

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2009, 03:24:19 AM »
I used to not be very impressed by Tom CRuise, but he was very good in The Last Samurai, and undeniable in Vanilla Sky.
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

marco

• Personal Text
    "Look! A circle!" - "Yeah...what's the problem?"
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2009, 08:11:48 AM »
Yeah,I agree about The Last Samurai and I also liked his little funny role in Tropic Thunder.
As for Clooney,I haven't watched Syriana,but I've seen Michael Clayton and that was a good performance to me.
"Welcome to The Cove"

the_sorcerer

• The Village

• Email
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2009, 01:16:58 PM »
Dude, I totally agree. I DO love Tom Cruise in Tropic Thunder AND Magnolia...for the same reasons that I hate him in everything else...he's just playing himself...a cocky a$$hole haha. It just worked in those two movies for me.

Also, I USED to love The Last Samauri, and I still don't think Tom Cruise was bad in it, it was just a stupid movie IMHO.  ;)

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2009, 01:50:20 PM »
Tom Cruise is different than George Clooney. Tom Cruise is famous all over the world and I am can say this for the fact that not many people around the world knows George Clooney. George Clooney is famous among women in 40s. Even though Tom Cruise makes a movie, it's still brings good money and dedicated performance. There is a reason he is Tom Cruise. Let's forget about his pesonal believes that he is a scientologist or cocky or arrogant. First I don't think he is arrogant. I don't see him being cocky and even though he is cocky he has the right to be cocky. He has done a lot of contribution to cinema. He is a dedicated artist just like Steven Spielberg, JJ Abrams, James New Howard in their respective fields.

Tom doesn't make movies every year like George Clooney does. He came out in VALKYRIE very late and it was a awesome performance. Very well focused. He played the character very well. Clooney comes every year at least with some thing brainless. He has nothing else to do, but to accept any role and direct something pointless.

I reiterate that Mr. Clooney's performance was awesome and his character was beautiful in SYRIANA.

Sanford

• The Avatar

• Black Lightning
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2009, 10:18:20 PM »
Actually, since 1999 Tom Cruise has appeared in at LEAST one film per year. The only reason there was a gap between '96 and '99 was because the shoot for Eyes Wide Shut took so long. But yeah, last year he had two films, Tropic Thunder and Valkyrie, the year before that Lions for Lambs, the year before that MI:III and so on. He's pretty busy himself.