Joaquin Phoenix returning?

Author Topic: Joaquin Phoenix returning?  (Read 2025 times)

Rohan

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• nightwriter22
Joaquin Phoenix returning?
« on: March 14, 2010, 04:11:31 PM »
Few days ago I came across an article which was published on JOBLO.COM that Joaquin Phoenix is turning his back to HIPHOP and will return as EDGAR ALLEN POE based on the novel "Beautiful Cigar Girl". Honestly guys I am excited here for few reasons. Edgar Allen Poe was a legendary, iconic writer, poet and editor back in 1800s in New York who lived a very impressive life be it tragic or not. The other reason I excited because JOAQUIN is one of my favorite actors and he will be awesome to play the role. I hope that this is true.

On Indiafm.com an article is available right now about RASOOL POOKUTTY who won an academy award for SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE. Rasool is a successful sound recordist. He stated that he will devote his 3 months doing sound recording for the project that Joaquin already signed. Now, I read another article that one of Joaquin representatives denied of such gossips. He stated that Joaquin never signed anything and will not return.

I don't know what to say.

Sanford

• The Avatar

• Black Lightning
    • Email
Re: Joaquin Phoenix returning?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 08:04:45 PM »
I hope it's true. I love Joaquin. I'd like to see him get back in the saddle again.

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 08:09:02 AM »
I hope it's true also, Joaquin is an excellent actor.  I always thought the whole rap thing might have been sort of a joke.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2010, 10:22:31 AM »
I hope it's true also, Joaquin is an excellent actor.  I always thought the whole rap thing might have been sort of a joke.

Joaquin rap? - Seriously this was the question in my mind when I first heard that he quit acting.