JONAH HEX

Author Topic: JONAH HEX  (Read 2127 times)

Rohan

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• nightwriter22
JONAH HEX
« on: April 29, 2010, 04:37:19 PM »
Wow. Looks great... And Megan Fox. I don't know what to say guys. This chick is boiling hot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM24Npi2BBY

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator

• http://www.teddyblass.com
Re: JONAH HEX
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 06:18:48 PM »
Oh Rohan, you never cease to amaze me with the crap you'll like. Lol. I know, I must be getting boring too with the amount of crap I hate - but this trailer was awful. And I suspect the movie will be much worse than the trailer.

I got excited when I saw Lance Reddick from THE WIRE though.

Specter

• Administrator

• NarniaFans
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 08:01:20 PM »
I read someone's report that saw footage at last year's comic-con.  He said that if they managed to keep all of the footage that he saw, the movie would be awesome.  He also said that the trailer was a bit convoluted next to what he had seen before.  It's likely a bad trailer to what could otherwise be a good movie.  However, I don't have it on my list of movies to see, and if I recall it is playing against Toy Story 3.  That's going to kill it.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 08:09:19 PM »
Oh Rohan, you never cease to amaze me with the crap you'll like. Lol. I know, I must be getting boring too with the amount of crap I hate - but this trailer was awful. And I suspect the movie will be much worse than the trailer.

I got excited when I saw Lance Reddick from THE WIRE though.

LOL - You hate almost everything, Teddy. To be honest the reason I am intrigued about this is because I love western, but I am sad kinda cause it's DC- Comics. The other reason I like it cause some good actors are playing in this. And, I know that Toy Story 3 will crash this movie for sure. I also know that this movie will not be close to any any of these films - No Country For old men, Unforgive, 3:10 to Yuma (newone)