This Trailor Is Scary, Damn Scary

Author Topic: This Trailor Is Scary, Damn Scary  (Read 2473 times)

Rohan

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• nightwriter22
« on: July 16, 2006, 03:01:25 PM »
 Guys I don't know if anyone seen this trailor of "Lady In The Water" or not but I am posting the link to it here and feast your eyes on it. If you seen it already, who cares watch it again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRk1DO37A2M' target='_blank'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRk1DO37A2M

-Rohan

MNightFan430

• The Village

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2006, 07:58:01 PM »
 Yea, I've seen this one.  It's the wierd one because it mentions his past movies and M. Night hates that!  The second trailer is my favorite because you learn a lot, but you are still out in the opened guessing.
See...tell him to see...  Tell Merrill to swing away.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 01:26:34 AM »
 Why does M.Night hates when they show his movies past movies. I think he should be happy lol. I wonder why...

-rohan

MNightFan430

• The Village

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2006, 12:28:32 PM »
 If you watch the making of "Signs" on the DVD, M. Night say he hates it when they refer to his past movies because of a trust with the audience.  He feels if it says "From M. Night Shyamalan, the writer of "The Sixth Sense" and "Signs"", it then automatically tells people that you are going to get a movie just like "The Sixth Sense" or "Signs".  I agree with M. Night because some people are then like, "I hated those movies!  I'm skipping "Lady in the Water!", and that loses his audience.
See...tell him to see...  Tell Merrill to swing away.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2006, 03:28:25 PM »
 I agree with M.Night then, No I haven't seen SIGNS on DVD though. I got the VHS from someone and now I only have the VHS. But I want to get DVD of SIGNS And UNBREAKABLE.

I agree with Night and he makes sense a lot.

-Rohan