Ivy Walker: Sometimes we do not do things we want to do so that others do not know we want to do them.
Ivy Walker: When we are married, will you dance with me? I find dancing very agreeable. Why can you not say what is in your head?
Lucius Hunt: Why can you not stop saying what is in yours? Why must you lead, when I want to lead? If I want to dance I will ask you to dance. If I want to speak I will open my mouth and speak. Everyone is forever plaguing me to speak further. Why? What good is it to tell you you are in my every thought from the time I wake? What good can come from my saying that I sometimes cannot think clearly or do my work properly? What gain can rise of my telling you the only time I feel fear as others do is when I think of you in harm? That is why I am on this porch, Ivy Walker. I fear for your safety before all others. And yes, I will dance with you on our wedding night.
WORKING TITLE: The Woods
REVIEW: The main story of the film is about love and what that drives us to it. What is the value of love and the price that we will pay for it.
Read More »
- Bryce Dallas Howard – Ivy Walker
- Joaquin Phoenix – Lucius Hunt
- Adrien Brody – Noah Percy
- William Hurt – Edward Walker
- Sigourney Weaver – Alice Hunt
- Brendan Gleeson – August Nicholson
- Cherry Jones – Mrs. Clack
- Celia Weston – Vivian Percy
- John Christopher Jones – Robert Percy
- Frank Collison – Victor
- Jayne Atkinson – Tabitha Walker
- Judy Greer – Kitty Walker
- Director: M. Night Shyamalan
- Produced By: Jose L. Rodriguez, Sam Mercer, Scott Rudin, and M. Night Shyamalan.
- Writer: M. Night Shyamalan
- Editor: Christopher Tellefsen
- Cinematography: Roger Deakins
- Art Director: Tim Beach, Michael Manson, and Chris Shriver.
- Costume Design: Ann Roth
- USA – July 30, 2004
For more pictures please visit our Village Gallery.
Be the first to comment